Pad ThaiPosted at October 13, 2015 by admin on category Noodles
Yield: 1 servings
- 1/2 lb Thai flat rice noodles – (bahn pho), OR rice sticks
- 3 tb Finely chopped peanuts – (dry-roasted salted type)
- Oil; for deep-frying
- 2 tb Lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 lb Fresh firm bean curd – cut into tiny cubes
- 1 tb Sugar
- 6 tb Thai fish sauce
- 1/4 c Peanut oil
- 1/4 c Tamarind sauce
- 1/2 tb Garlic, chopped
- 2 ts Red chili paste with garlic
- 1/2 c Chicken breast meat– (very thinly sliced)
- 2 c Fresh bean sprouts
- 2 Limes; quartered
- 1/4 lb Shrimp, peeled- cut in half the long way
- 1/3 c Fresh coriander leaves
- 3 Chopped scallions
- 2 Eggs; beaten
- 4 tb Finely chopped peanuts – (dry-roasted type)
- 1 tb Dried shrimp powder
- 1/4 ts Freshly ground black pepper
Saturate the noodles inside ample domestic hot water until supple, about a quarter-hour, drain
and reserve. Place this noodles inside boiling drinking water and prepare food just until the
water returns towards boil. Deplete again.
Heat the essential oil for deep-frying for you to 375 certifications and deep-fry this cut bean curd.
Be confident the pat the bean curd dry with a paper towel first so that it will
not spatter fat giving you. Drain this bean curd and reserve.
Heat a huge wok along with add this peanut essential oil, garlic, along with chicken. Chow for the
few minues then add this shrimp, tuckered out noodles, defeated eggs, along with
deep-fried bean curd. Toss effectively and chow for 3 to 4 minutes around
medium-high temperature. Add the remaining ingredients, apart from the garnishes, along with
chow or even stir only a few more minutes until the noodles are hot along with tender.
Place on a serving platter with all the garnishes, that are an crucial part
of the dish.